Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,320 (767,886 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)