Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00556 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,634 (832,876 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)