Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,137 (572,975 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)