Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,426 (796,238 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)