Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23152 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,448 (6,256 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)