Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22168 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,993 (8,991 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)