Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,387 (₨ 278,661) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)