Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,162 (₨ 141,274) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (38 minutes ago)