Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 ($3,435) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)