Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,195 (﷼ 59,175,443) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)