Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,895 (﷼ 87,176,509) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)