Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,147 (﷼ 88,959,755) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)