Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran vs Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,712 (﷼ 82,058,426) in Bushehr.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)