Cost of living comparison between Bushehr, Iran and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,648 (﷼ 159,131,560) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)