Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,348 (﷼ 153,280,821) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)