Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,459 (₩3,293,665) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)