Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,597 (₩3,447,076) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)