Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,046 (8,268TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)