Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,376 (9,515TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)