Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)