Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,415 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)