Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (35 minutes ago)