Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,450 (2,836 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)