Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,086 (4,103 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)