Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,565 (3,055 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)