Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25120 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,988 (﷼ 11,894) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)