Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21921 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,739 (﷼ 7,935) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)