Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22608 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,615 (﷼ 7,142) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)