Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22879 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,801 (﷼ 7,870) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (39 minutes ago)