Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,710 ($2,011) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)