Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,744 ($1,954) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)