Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,371 ($2,657) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (32 minutes ago)