Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,451 (2,683,695 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)