Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,586 (3,396,102 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)