Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,647 (3,572,039 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)