Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,926 ($3,441) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (40 minutes ago)