Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,801 ($3,136) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)