Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,537 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,459 (ARS $41,428) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)