Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,561 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,599 (ARS $43,543) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)