Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,888 in Budva.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)