Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,020 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)