Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,831 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)