Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,022 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)