Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,802 in Budva.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)