Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,767 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)