Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,748 in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)