Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,966 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,562 (787,239 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)