Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,771 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,634 (813,299 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (34 minutes ago)