Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,255 (₩4,127,043) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)