Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,407 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22003 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,227 (10,124 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)