Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,152 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22156 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,167 (9,779 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)