Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,350 (COL$4,792,322) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)