Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,397 (COL$4,926,166) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)