Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,363 (COL$4,784,269) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)