Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,345 (COL$4,620,944) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)