Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,086 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)