Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03912 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,627 (41,597 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (30 minutes ago)