Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,181 (£4,338) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)