Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 841 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,284 (£2,986) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)