Cost of living comparison between Brisbane, Australia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,983 (AU$8,514) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)