Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01733 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 (139,082 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)