Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02118 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,232 (199,799 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)