Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02213 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,168 (188,326 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)