Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,283 (201,141 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)