Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02099 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (200,575 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)