Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 (131,775 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)