Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,063 (£4,310) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)