Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45545 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 68% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,033 (11,051 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)