Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44730 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,086 (11,369 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)