Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41825 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 (7,284 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)