Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46515 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,936 (10,612 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)