Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42925 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,123 (7,276 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)