Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40860 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,831 (6,927 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)