Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,351 ($6,401) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (42 minutes ago)