Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,799 in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)