Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,996 in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (40 minutes ago)