Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43795 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,652 (3,773 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)