Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,094 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)