Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,867 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)