Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,970 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)