Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,631 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)