Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,817 (3,158,542 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (41 minutes ago)