Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,485 (2,939,342 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)