Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,929 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (38 minutes ago)