Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,740 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)