Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21463 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,403 (6,535 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (32 minutes ago)