Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,973 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,848 (R$ 13,031) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)