Cost of living comparison between Brasília, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,980 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,740 (R$ 13,006) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)