Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,228 (C$3,445) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)