Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,662 (C$3,940) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)