Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,653 (C$5,302) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)