Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,243 (C$5,878) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)