Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,985 (C$5,867) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)