Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,070 in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (44 minutes ago)