Cost of living comparison between Braga, Portugal and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,837 in Braga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)