Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,277 ($3,859) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)