Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,107 ($3,836) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)