Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,705 ($4,602) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)