Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,750 ($4,415) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)