Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06766 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,644 (R 24,303) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)