Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07047 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,536 (R 21,797) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)