Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,067 ($6,561) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)