Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,042 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,856 ($4,547) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)