Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,659 ($4,390) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)