Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,578 ($7,084) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)