Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,980 ($4,590) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)