Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 331% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €13,476 (8,198,904 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)