Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 230% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,267 (4,170,481 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)