Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 340% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €14,303 (8,300,805 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)