Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)