Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)