Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09706 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,459 (25,333 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)