Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,291 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (30 minutes ago)