Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,323 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)