Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,437 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)