Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,699 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)