Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,507 (﷼ 57,372,707) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)